This sleek iPhone case protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. It has a solid back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned port openings.
• BPA free Hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
• Solid polycarbonate back
• Flexible, see-through polyurethane sides
• .5 mm raised bezel
• Precisely aligned port openings
• Easy to take on and off
• Wireless charging compatible
• The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
• Blank product sourced from China
I Ain't Bossy, I'm the Boss iPhone Case
My loyalty program consists of two tiers: Artist’s Circle and Collector’s Circle.
Join the artist’s circle by signing up for my email list! Perks of this program include:
- Notification of pieces before public, including customization pieces (24 hours beforehand)
- Invitations to monthly “open studio” lives/conversations for my email list only
- Sales notifications
- Coupons and discounts
Purchasing an original piece of artwork makes you a lifetime member of this community (don’t worry, you can opt out of emails at any time). By becoming one of my collectors, you will have access to the following:
- All Artist’s Circle perks
- Special video once a month for you that shows/explains my works in progress
- 1 extra live or video chat with Nicole to get an opportunity to ask questions and get to know the artist
- First pick release notification—Get notified of releases of original work 24 hours before other circle members
- 1 extra discount/coupon per month
- And more!
There is a 30 day return policy from purchase date. Please contact Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is an issue with your order. Please note that if you are returning original artwork, Nicole will give instructions on the best way to return the piece without getting damaged.
Requirements for Return
- Please email Nicole at email@example.com with your issue.
- 24 pictures/images of the items being returned. If the item is defective, please make sure to document the area of defect and photograph it as well as the piece or product as a whole.
- Return shipping fees will be the responsibility of the seller
- Refunds vs instore credit will discussed once the images and initial contact have been reviewed.
- Refunds will not be issued until the product has been received by Nicole
If a painting or your order is damaged upon arrival, please contact Nicole immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If an original piece is damaged upon return and was not reported in the original return correspondence, a refund is no longer applicable.